2021 Farmers Market Applications are Available Now!
Please read the rules, regulations and policies that each vendor must agree to in order to qualify for a place in the Market. Prior-year vendors are not exempt from this requirement.
Fee Structure & Vendor Options
- Outdoor Full Season Membership May 1-September 25 with priority placement ($34/market, 22 markets total) – Two Payments – $375 by April 1, 2021 & $375 by July 1, 2021. $10 Discount for Full Season Vendors who pay in full by April 1, 2021 (subtract $10 from your check total)
- Partial Season Membership 8 Saturdays (consecutive or nonconsecutive) ($37/market) $295 due April 1, 2021. Vendors must send dates for 8 participating Saturdays to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2021.
- Drop In Membership $40/market before Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday, May 29, 2021) $50/market between Memorial Day and Labor Day Weekend (Saturday, September 4, 2021). Please note, Drop In Fees will be collected on site at the Market by the Market Manager.
- All vendors are required to have a valid Washington State Business License. Please provide your business license number in the designated area of the application.
- All vendors are required to submit a Certificate of Liability Insurance. As of January 1, 2021, liability insurance with not less than $1,000,000 minimum coverage is required of all approved vendors. You must send us a copy of a liability insurance certificate after submitting your application naming “Orcas Island Farmers Market” as an additional insured in an email to email@example.com no later than April 1st, 2021. Contact your current business or farm insurance provider to receive a certificate of liability insurance. If you do not currently have business insurance, you can contact Michele Wiley at Madrona Point Insurance for full annual coverage or visit www.theeventhelper.com for self-service standalone event liability insurance. For any questions please contact Erica Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a participating Food Vendor, you must also provide a current Temporary Food Service Permit from San Juan County. For more details, contact Zoe Froyland email@example.com at San Juan County Health and Community Services. The Temporary Food Service Permit form can also be found at: https://www.sanjuanco.com/416/Food-Safety-Program